Monday 23 May 2016

Ara Appointed Ambassador Of Ife Culture By The Ooni Of Ife


The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi has announced the appointment of talking drummer, Aralola Olamuyiwa popularly known as Ara as ambassador of Ife kingdom. The award was to recognize her cultural contribution to Yoruba land and Ile Ife.

Reacting to the appontment, Ara said,

"With deepest appreciation to my lord, His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyeye Babatunde Enitan Ogunwusi for appointing me cultural ambassador of his kingdom, words fail me and I cannot thank you enough sir. This is
all the encouragement i need to remain steadfast and continue to promote our culture i promise to make you even more proud , the entire Yoruba race and Nigeria.My heart is filled with so much joy , this is the highest honour ever. God bless you my king.Long may you live. Arole Oodua! Official ceremony loading…."

See more images below;
Appointment Letter
Ara In The Presence Of The Ooni
Ara In The Presence Of The Ooni


1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Ara, but I honestly think her hairstyle has to change. You cannot be the Cultural Ambassador and not adorn yourself in local fashion.

    ReplyDelete